Maintenance Technician, Chaddwell Apartments, Keva Flats
Apply to this position by submitting resume to email@example.com
Hankin Apartments is currently seeking a Tenant Services Associate to join our team! The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, well skilled in many trades, and able to deliver a superior customer service experience.
Expectations and Responsibilities
· Adhering to standards set forth by Tenant Services Manager
· General maintenance of the apartment community buildings and units
· Work closely with team members and contractors to complete unit turnovers
· Respond to all maintenance requests within 1 business day
· Assist the Tenant Services Manager with completion of the quarterly preventive maintenance inspections.
· Ensure the condition of the Community is clean and safe, cleared of any debris
· Maintain a positive and professional attitude with internal and external customers
· Provide “on-call” coverage to answer questions and/or respond to emergency situations once every ten weeks.
· Communicate with Tenant Services Manager and the Leasing team daily regarding any outstanding issues related to open work orders
· Comply with the Company's operating and safety policies and procedures
Required Experience and Technical Skills
· Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Tenant Services Associate, preferably in Property Management
· Located within a 20 mile radius of property for on call purposes
· General knowledge of carpentry, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, appliance repair, painting, tile and flooring work
· Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) certification preferred
· Knowledge of risk management, OSHA and MSDS
· Experience with industry software systems, Yardi is a plus and Microsoft Office